Samsung Triple SIM Phone is here as Galaxy Star Trios debuts with triple SIM connectivity. Check Galaxy Star Trios review, details.
Samsung has added Galaxy Star Trios to Galaxy Star lineup following up the unveil of LG Triple SIM Phone named Optimus L1 II. Sporting the 3.14 inch display it comes 1 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7225A processor with 2 mega pixel rear facing camera.
In design the phone is almost identical to Samsung Galaxy Star available in India at $90.
Samsung Galaxy Star Trios specifications –
- Display: 3.14-inch ( 320 × 240 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1 GHz Snapdragon MSM7225A processor
- Software: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Adreno 200 GPU, 512 MB RAM
- Triple SIM: Yes, with standby
- Camera: 2 MP rear camera
- 11 mm thick and weighs 105 grams
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Storage: 4 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with micro SD
- Battery: 1300 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Star Trios Pricing & Availability
Galaxy Star Trios is almost identical to Samsung Galaxy Star but it comes with pricing of 400 Brazilian Real which is around Rs. 10,360 as no word on its availability is said.