Sony and T-Mobile will announce Sony XPeria Z1S at CES 2014. Check Sony XPeria Z1S specs, features & price details here.
T-Mobile at an exclusive press conference on Wednesday, January 8th, 2014 also happens to be the second day of Consumer Electronics Show(CES 2014) held at Las Vegas to announced Sony Xperia Z1S . Along with much expected elimination of traditional two year service contracts on carrier phones and subsidies, T-Mobile will announce something better for subscribers. But before T-Mobile does that Sony has announced that handset exclusively made for T-Mobile.
T-Mobile Sony Xperia Z1s
Along with Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, a phone with vibrant colors, Sony also introduced T-Mobile Xperia Z1s at the same press conference, exclusively for T-Mobile USA. Xperia Z1s is nothing but Xperia Z1 Mini smartphone as earlier rumored. Interestingly this two days after official Sony’s CES 2014 press conference been held on January 6, 2014. Although the Press Conference keynote doesn’t specify any particular smartphone launches.
Tracking the earlier reports of Xperia Z1s phone, it is listed on Sony’s website but no official date of release is known. Sony Xperia Z1s key specs are –
- Display: 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with X-Reality for Mobiles
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragom MSM8974 processor at 2.2GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 32 GB internal memory + up to 64 Gb micro SD card support
- Camera: 20.7 MP mega pixel primary + 2 MP front facing camera
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery
- Software: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS(upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat)
Also Read – LG G Flex T-Mobile
No pricing and availability details has been revealed. Also catch all the live action from CES 2014 by following us on Twitter, keeping a track of CES 2014 keyword on TechnosAmigos.com.