If you have rooted your device earlier and now you are disappointed or getting irritated with Root access and if you wants to Un-root your device now then you are in the right place.
In this guide we will tell you how to Un-root your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 phone. Un-rooting is nothing but restoring your Stock firmware which you got along with your device when you purchased it.
Preparing your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 Phone:
- USB drivers for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 phone should be installed on your device.
- Battery should be fully charged.
- Backup all important data.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
Procedure to Un-root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 phone:
- Download the official Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T stock ROM.
- Download the Odin flashing tool for your Windows PC.
- Extract the files on your computer.
- Reboot the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to download mode.
- Connect the device to the computer with USB cable.
- Wait till Odin changes the color of the ID: COM port in the app.
- If the color does not change from the ID: COM port you have to install the drivers or reboot the computer , then begin the process again.
- Click on PDA or AP button in Odin.
- Select the firmware file you extracted at the starting of the guide.
- Click the Start button and wait for the flashing to complete.
- A pass message will be displayed on the screen and your device will reboot.
That is it your device is now un-rooted and you no longer have Root access, so you can not install any app that requires Root permission.