Upcoming flagship Vivo X7 phone has hit the back fence talks. Track Vivo X7 Release Date, Photos, Leaks, specifications and all details as it happens.
Seen the ad of Vivo X5 Max? No, it’s not a new company as they are in operation since years in China. There are rumors of upcoming Vivo X5 successor in the form of Vivo X7 but before that comes out X5 Pro is now official. Yups, the phone is definitely on cart and it should be launched in China very soon. Track here all the Vivo X7 release date, photos, leaks and other details about the Vivo X7 phone.
Vivo X7 Specs
As of now there is no detail on Vivo X7 phone, neither there is leak news nor there is visit by any Vivo phone in the benchmark. Some reports on web confirms that the device will be powered with newest Mediatek MT6795 Octa core chipset which will extend the run of Vivo X7 to compete with high-end smartphones in the market.
Vivo X7 Specifications –
- Snapdragon 652
- Octa Core Processor
- 4 Gigs of RAM
- 64 GB internal memory
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Metal body
- 3000 mAh battery
- 5.2 inch full HD display
Checkout all the Vivo Android Phones
Release Date, Features
These days flagship phone doesn’t last for even a year. This is why Sony has newest flagship phone every 9 months and Chinese smartphone maker goes with 6-9 months gap between their flagship phone. Considering that Vivo X7 is approaching the release date in April or May this year.
- Device TypeSmart Phone
- Announced30 June 2016
- Released30 June 2016
- StatusComing Soon
- TypeDesign Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions147.3 mm x 71.3 mm x 7.2 mm
- Weight151 grams
- ColorsGold, Rose Gold
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
LTE 700 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
LTE 700 / 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2300 / 2600
- SIMSIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Micro SIM
- Display TypeDisplay Technology => IPS LCD
- Size5.2 Inch
- Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- Display ColorsDisplay Colors16 Million Colors
- Pixel DensityPixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.424 PPI
- Touch ScreenYes, Multitouch
- Display ProtectionDisplay Protection => .-
- FeaturesCapacitive touchscreen
- Audio PlaybackYes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioYes
- Alert TypesVibration, ringtones
- Ring TonesMP3, WAV
- Handsfree3.5mm Headphone Jack
- PrimaryCamera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.13 Mega Pixels
- Camera FeaturesGeo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Digital Zoom, Panorama, HDR
- FlashFlash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Yes, Dual LED flash
- SecondaryYes, 16 Mega pixels, f/2.0 aperture, 78.1-degree wide-angle lens
- Operating SystemOS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android OS, v5.1 Lollipop
- User InterfaceUI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.-
- Java SupportJava for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- YoutubeYoutube is a popular free video-sharing website, Youtube is the largest video sharing site in the world, Millions of users around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch.
- FacebookFacebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site is available in 37 different languages.
- ChipsetChipset.Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- CPUCPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors.Octa Core Processor
- GPUGPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 510
- RAM (Memory)RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.4 GB
- Internal StorageInternal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.64 GB
- Card SlotMemory Card SlotYes, microSD, up to 256 GB, Hybrid [SIM 2]
- SensorsSensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint Sensor, Compass, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity
- BluetoothBluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE
- InfraredInfrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fiWi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USBv2.0, USB Host
- GPSGPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and S-GPS, GLONASS
- NFCNFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMIHDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- GPRSGPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGEEDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Speed4G LTE, HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 21 Mbps; LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL, 150 Mbps DL/ EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
- Web BrowserWeb Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.Yes, HTML5
- SMSSMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.Yes (threaded view)
- MMSMMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- EmailEmail (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.Yes
- IMIM (Instant Messaging) is an exchange of text messages through a software application, it enable you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet.Yes, Supports WhatsApp, WeChat, Skype & other IM Clients
- Battery TypeBattery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- CapacityBattery Capacity3000 mAh
- StandbyStandby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.-
- Talk TimeTalk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.-
- Music Play-