Congratulations on your purchase of Windows 10 and we wish you the same if you have upgraded from Windows 8 or Windows 7. But do you know how to boot into Windows 10 Safe Mode? For starters, Safe Mode is a troubleshooting option on your computer start menu loading some necessary files and drivers for a limited period of time.
If you are Windows operating system users for a long time, you will find that the same settings for Safe mode on Windows 10 has been restored. You can boot Windows 10 in –
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode with Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt
Windows 10 Safe Mode
If you have used Windows 8 and Windows 7 earlier, then starting Windows 10 in safe mode will not be that hard. Take a look at below step by step guide on how to get through Safe Mode in Windows 10 PC and laptop.
- Click on Windows 10 Start Menu.
- You will see Power icon, click on it.
- By holding the SHIFT Key on keyboard, click on Restart option.
- Your computer will shut down now and it will automatically boot into Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot option.
- Select Advanced Options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Click on Restart. You will have different options for enable/disable Safe Mode.
- You can use function keys from F1 to F9 representating each option in sequence. So for Safe Mode it’s F4, Safe Mode with Network its F5 and for Safe Mode with Command Prompt its F6.
- That’s it.
You are done.