Android Lollipop is one the exciting version of Android and 5.0.2 is the version most awaited for any smartphone. If you are on Android Lollipop [doesn’t matter its 5.0.1 or 5.0.2 or higher] you will be enjoying the material design but for those who are still on Kitkat, they are eagerly waiting for the update. Xiaomi Mi3, Mi 4 and Redmi 1S are great phones with amazing hardware at unbeatable price but they lack official software updates. Although they uses MIUI a customized version based on Android 4.4 Kitkat, leaves phone owners in wonders – when will be the Xiaomi MI3 and Mi4 Lollipop will be available?
It works for Xiaomi Mi 3W/C, Xiaomi Mi 4 W/C and Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE phones. This is not supported on Xiaomi Mi4 LTE on China Telecom and on any other Xiaomi phones model except the ones mentioned above.
The following things works perfectly –
- Fixed call forwarding setting crash
- Add T9 search （Thanks CM）
- SystemUI: add quick settings pull down with one finger （Thanks CM）
- Update fileexplorer icon
- Fixed button wake device when screen off
- Fixed cant deep sleep
- Fixed OTG
- Fixed usage statistics crash from *#*#4636#*#*
- Add power mode settings，Settings-Developer options
- Update Browser（Thanks CM）
- Update Gallery2（Thanks CM）
- Fixed NFC
- Fixed random reboots
- Fixed Cant wakeup when lock device
- Fixed takes a few seconds to show the lock screen after the completion of boot animation
- Update Geocoder for China
- Add display location for call
All the files are available for download at below link.
Via: MIUI Forums