Zopo launches ZP600+ Infinity phone in China. Check Zopo ZP600+ Infinity specs, features, price, review.
ZP600+ Infinity is Zopo attempt to bring 3D content on smartphone after the failure of big players like LG, Micromax in making. ZP600+ comes with 4.3 inch Glass free 3D capacitive touchscreen LCD display and it doesn’t even require wearing 3D glasses. Interestingly smartphones comes with built in 3D to 3D video converter allows you to view 3D video although its 2D made.
Going through the technical features of Zopo ZP600+ INFINITY, it packs 1.3 Ghz MediaTek MT6582 quad core processor clocked at 1.3 Ghz on top of 4.3 inch qHD Glass free 3D display as talked above. There is Mali 400 MP2 latest chipset for graphical acceleration with 1 GB RAM and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS is out of box on the device. The device comes 1640 mAh battery sufficient enough to run the phone for one complete day usage.
Nothing special as ZP600 + Infinity features 5 mega pixel primary camera +2 mega pixel front facing camera, dual SIM support, 4 GB internal storage, micro SD card slot and 3G connectivity. The device isn’t slim as well as it measures 11.2 mm thickness.
Zopo ZP600+ INFINITY specifications are –
- Display: 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) Glass-free 3D capacity touch screen display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- GPU: 500 MHz Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- Dual SIM: Yes (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Software: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Camera: 5 MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash + 2 MP front-facing camera
- 127.0mm x 65.0mm x 11.2mm
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Storage: 4 GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and aGPS
- Battery: 1640 mAh Li-ion battery
The device is available in Black and White Color variant priced at $169.99 via official Zoposhop.