ZTE Grand S 5″ Phablet Phone Launched at CES 2013

Here comes the ZTE Grand S smartphones with 5″ large screen display. Also check the device specifications, features, pricing and availability information.

Almost every Android smartphone maker has come out with their own version of the 5 inches large screen display smartphone also classified as “phablet phone”. More and more smartphone vendors are joining the club of large screen display devices and good thing is that there is huge increment in the 5 inches device sales growth. Undoubtedly Samsung is the worldwide leader in phablet phones as they have Samsung Galaxy Grand, Nubia Z5, Galaxy Note and Note II accounting for their inspiration success.ZTE logo


The latest one to join the club is ZTE the Chinese smartphone giant as sources speaks out that they are working out for a device with 5 inches device.

ZTE Grand S

ZTE looks for innovation in smartphone, as we see ZTE Apache as the first smartphone with 8-core processor. Also ZTE N880E is the first device to get Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update officially. ZTE Grand X Pro & 5.9 inches Windows Phone adds to the list of devices scheduled for launch early next year. With flurry of devices, ZTE certainly has resolution for 2013.ZTE Grand S Phone

Android has become need for 80 % of the smartphone owners. Off the remaining 20 %, many are interested to get their first Android phone. ZTE Grand S as we see for the sources, its headed for the launch at CES dated January 8, at a public announcement. Alongside with 5 inches HD display screen with 1080p display and better resolution remaining specifications of the device are not yet known. We certainly see this device with quad core processor and 1 GB of RAM (might be 2 GB) and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS pre-installed on the device.

We can also assume that Grand S will be powerhouse with 8 mega pixel camera or more. ZTE Grand S will be available in different color variants of Red, Black, Silver, Blue, Pink and Yellow.

ZTE Grand S has the following specifications –

  • 5” HD display screen
  • 1920 x 1080p display resolution
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
  • Wi Fi, Wi Fi tether
  • Bluetooth
  • NFC
  • 13 mega pixel camera
  • Front facing camera

Also Read – ZTE Grand S II

With lot more to learn about this device, we will update you as soon as it happens. Please subscribe to our email updates.