Acer launches Iconia A3 tablet with 10.1 inch and quad core power. Check Acer Iconia A3 complete specs, features, details review.
After Iconia A1 launch in May, Iconia A3 tablet is launched by the company powered some of the decent features. It comes with 10.1 inch 1280 x 800 pixels IPS display and powered with 1.2 Ghz MediaTek quad core Cortex A7 processor with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of box. This announcement from the houses of Acer, basically a PC maker comes before IFA 2013 event to be held in Berlin.
It’s suggested that Iconia A3 will be available in both Wi-Fi only and 3G+ Wi-Fi variants. For those music enthusiastic, it’s packed with Dolby Digital Plus providing 5.1 surround experience over headphones. No words have been said on battery make and RAM capacity.
Acer said that the latest Iconia tablet will be update to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean in coming days and you can check the Acer Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update schedule. Going further through the specs, it includes 5 mega pixel primary camera and VGA front facing camera. It will be available in two different variants of 16 GB and 32 GB.
Acer Iconia A3 key specifications -
- Display: 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) capacitive multi-touch IPS display
- Software: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Mediatek processor
- Camera: 5-megapixel rear camera + front-facing camera
- Storage: 16GB / 32GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- Battery: Up to 9 hours of video playback
- 10.15 mm thick and weighs less than 600 g, 3.5 mm audio jack, internal speaker
- 3G (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, GPS (optional)
Iconia A3 Wi-Fi version will cost 249 Euros and will be available in Middle East, Africa and Europe by October. 3G version of the same will cost 299 Euros, will go on for sale from November.