Acer unveils Liquid Z3 Duo smartphone worldwide. Check Liquid Z3 Duo specs, features, price, review & other details.
Just like Liquid Z2 Duo, Acer has announced Liquid Z3 Duo phone after brief launch of Liquid Z3 phone. It’s an entry level smartphone with latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS out of box and includes 3.5 inches HVGA touchscreen display. By default Android has been choice of many and smartphone manufacturers have well responded to customer satisfaction.Z2 Duo is powered with 1 Ghz dual core processor with 512 MB RAM and includes 3 mega pixel primary facing camera. It includes 4 GB internal storage (3.62 GB user available) and a micro SD card slot supporting 32 GB of storage.
Acer Liquid Z3 DUO key specifications are –
- Display: 3.5 inches HVGA display screen(320×480 pixels resolution)
- Processor: 1 Ghz Dual Core Processor
- Camera: 3 mega pixel primary camera
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Internal Storage: 4 GB internal memory
- External Storage: 32 GB micro SD card support
- Battery: 1520 mAh Li-ion battery
- Physical: 120 grams, 109 x60 x10.40 mm
- Other Features: A-GPS, 802.11n Wi-Fi and HSPA +
Pricing & Availability
Acer Liquid Z3 DUO will from mid-August in two colors: Black and Classic Rock White. Suggested price is € 129 along with free protective case cover. It available in Netherlands via Verkrijgbaar. It will also launch in other countries including India.