We have discussed that straight-forward it’s not possible to run iPhone 6S without SIM card. Yes, you need a nano-SIM to boot your iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus or else it will be strucked in the setup screen. Yet, there are some ways that we found with which you can run iPhone 6S without SIM card and this guide also applies to iPhone 6S Plus as well.
iPhone 6S Activation without SIM Card
Follow the simple method to get your iPhone 6S activated –
- Power on the Device first.
- Click on the Home button on your phone.
- You will have following three options –
- Emergency Call
- Start Over
- You will have to tap on Emergency Call.
- Now dial 112.
- As soon as you dial 112, you will have press the Power button on your iPhone.
- You will get some pop-up, just press Cancel.
- After that the call will get disconnected.
And there-on you will be able to get through the iPhone home screen, connect to WiFi and enjoy services without SIM card.
Method 2 : Via iTunes
Another method to activate iPhone 6S without nano-SIM card is to connect your device to PC and complete the process mentioned below via iTunes application –
- Download the latest version of iTunes on your PC and install it. We did it one line but this could easily take 5 minutes of your time. <Download iTunes>
- Using iPhone 6S USB cable connect your non-activated iPhone 6S to PC.
- Your iTunes will recognize the device.
- Follow the on-screen process to get to activation process.
That’s it. You are ready to use your iPhone 6S Plus or iPhone 6S.
In both process your Apple ID and password are required. If you don’t have, please visit Apple.com and signup.