The Jelly Bean still holds higher edge with around 58.4% devices running it, actual division –
- Android 4.1.x – 29 percent
- Android 4.2.x – 19.1 percent
- Android 4.3.x – 10.3 percent
From May 2014 to June 2014
From May 2014 to June 2014 the following changes witnessed –
- No room for Honeycomb which was at $0.1 last month
- Kitkat sees steady hike from 8.5 % to 13.6 % now
- Both Ice Cream Sandwich and Gingerbread sees more than 1% decline
July 2014 Prediction
Our prediction for the last month was 100% accurate and here is what we are expecting for July 2014 month.
- Android 4.4.3 will be added to the list soon with minor (maybe <1%) share.
- Both Ice Cream Sandwich and Gingerbread share will decline.
- Android 4.4 Kitkat share will further grow to around 15%.
Source : Android Developers