The Android Wear 4.4W.2 update is now available to Motorola Moto 360 which happens to be the same update as that was released earlier for LG G Watch. Among the primary features included are the support of offline music playback, bug fixes and GPS.
Moto 350 4.4W.2 Changelog
Motorola did came up with full changelog of what improvements and features are included in this update –
- Auto Adjust of Brightness: The Moto 360 will now adjust the brightness according to your room lighting while charging.
- Smarty Battery Saving: When Battery on Moto 360 reaches 15% then it will automatically turn into Ambient Mode.
- Auto Sync Time: Moto 350 will synchronize time of your phone to official timing.
- UI Changes: New gesture to view the full classical watch.
- Bluetooth headset connection with watch is now possible.
- There are many bug fixes to enhance the overall experience.