In this guide check out how to Rectify Apple iPhone Different SIM Issue.
Sometimes SIM cards get damaged and are needed to be replaced. If you receive an invalid SIM card message on your iPhone without changing the same, or your iPhone shows message of different SIM card installation, then you should contact your service provider to seek out the problem of your SIM card. Before you go for the detection of the error of your iPhone, you yourself can try to make the error correction.
For that, you need a SIM card. You don’t need to be afraid of changing the SIM cards because it doesn’t let you lose your important business information, business data, client contacts or some other important details.
But you should have a back up of all your data before making any changes to your iPhone to avoid any kind of risk.
Here you need to follow the process to rectify the issue:
To take Back up and Update
- Get your iPhone connected to the computer and launch iTunes, if it is not getting launched automatically.
- Press the iPhone button and go to the “Summary” tab.
- Choose the “Back Up Now” option to make a back up of your iPhone. After the backup is made, plug out your iPhone and see whether the error message is still appearing or not.
- In iTunes press the “Check for Update” option. Choose the “Download and Update” option is shown.
- Press “Next” and click “Agree” to make the update process start. Complete rest of the prompts for updating your iPhone to the latest version, if in case applicable.
Make the Network Settings Reset
- Go to the “Settings” app and choose the “General” option.
- Click on Reset.
- Click the “Reset Network Settings” option and enter the password if asked.
- Click again on that option to make confirm for the restoring of your settings.
Steps of Troubleshooting
- Click the “Settings” app.
- Set it on the “Airplane Mode” and turn it off again.
- On the Settings screen choose the “General” option, and then “About” option for updating the carrier settings, if asked.
SIM Card Resetting
- Power off the cell by the “Sleep” option for around 5 to 10 seconds.
- On the right side of your iPhone insert the SIM card removing tool into the pinhole. Push it softly.
- Take out the SIM card from the tray and blow a compressed air into it to clean the dirt if any. Check the SIM card to see the damage. Reinsert it and start your cell if you don’t find any damage.
So, that was a simple guide on how to fix Apple iPhone Different SIM Issue.
This post was last modified on November 15, 2020 8:02 AM