Apple Watch OS 2.0.1 Update is now available which brings out battery life improvements.
For this week, Apple had no product launches but it was more of a software side news. Few days back iOS 9.1 update rolled out and now the iOS 2.0.1 update is now available for Apple Watch owners.
In comparison with WatchOS 2, this isn’t a major update but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t upgrade. The long awaited bug fix update is must for those who are facing problems as it along brings battery life improvements. You will be also loving out the new and impressive emoji collections as well which is included in the pack.
WatchOS 2.0.1 Changelog
- Fixes an issue that could cause software updates to stall.
- Fixes issues that were impacting battery performance.
- Resolves an issue that prevented a managed iPhone from syncing iOS Calendar events to Apple Watch.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent location information from properly updating.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Digital Touch to send from an email address instead of a phone number.
- Addresses an issue that could cause instability when using a Live Photo as a watch face.
- Resolves an issue that allows the sensors to stay on indefinitely when using Siri to measure heart rate.
Did you update your Apple Watch with the latest update?