Microsoft's Arrow Launcher for Android is now available via Arrow Launcher APK still in private beta.
The Microsoft's Arrow Launcher for Android is under testing privately and it will be soon available for download via APK. Earlier than this, Cortana for Android was leaked before it gets official release.
After running your phone with Arrow launcher, your home screen will be divided into three sections -
- Recent Apps - showing up recently opened apps.
- Frequent Used Apps - Frequently used apps with large area in the middle.
- User Selected Apps - Finally at the bottom you have your own choice of apps.
Download Arrow Launcher APK
Follow the process mentioned below -
- First download the Arrow Launcher apk.
- You should now go to Settings > Security > App installation from Unknown Sources should be enabled.
- Now move the downloaded apk to your phone storage or external storage.
- Using any file manager browse through the app location and tap on it to begin installation.
- Once it's installed you are ready to use Arrow launcher on your Android phone directly.