Android Lollipop rollout for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 is now completed and more in firmware update news we have that this material design update is now available to AT&T driven Samsung Galaxy S5. The users of AT&T Samsung Galaxy can check for the latest Android Lollipop update Over The Air (OTA), and this update is available for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 with model number being SM-G900A.
The Over The Air (OTA) update for Android Lollipop file will be around 1.4GB in size. So, here are the steps on how to download and install the update on your Galaxy S4.
First we have some new features added in this Android Lollipop which you would like to have a look before moving further to download.
Enhancements and Features in Android Lollipop:
- Improved material design with fluid animations, vivid colored themes and 3D-views.
- Touch-wiz with beautiful look and feel with improved lock screen features.
- Voice command features with help of OK GOOGLE.
- Good battery saving features.
- Along with these there are other features which will attract you towards this Android Lollipop.
Install Android Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S4:
This latest version of Android Lollipop for your Samsung Galaxy S4 is available Over The Air (OTA), so you have not got any update notification, you can check them manually and install it.
- Connect to an active internet network (WiFi network is recommended).
- Open the Settings from application menu.
- Navigate to About Phone in Settings.
- Now select software update in that menu.
- Click on check for update.
- A message saying The software update process will not delete any personal data on your phone. Check the AT&T server for new software update?” will be displayed.
- Click on OK button.
- Click on continue as Update download message is displayed on the screen.
- Your device will now download the update and restart automatically.
- An update completion message will be shown, click on Done.
To verify your Android status go to Settings > About device, all the information regarding Android version, kernel version, build number will be shown.