HTC Desire 610 was shown to the world at Mobile World Congress (MWC 2014) and the availability in United States is said to be delayed. AT&T is still interested in this handset and Desire 610 will be available from July 25 in United States.
AT&T HTC Desire 610 page still shows ‘Coming soon’ status. It will be priced for $19999 without need of any contract. That’s a pretty good deal considering it’s available in European countries for about €300.
HTC Desire 610 specifications are –
- Display: 4.7-inch 960 x 540 pixels display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Software: Android Jelly Bean with Sense UI
- Dual SIM: Yes, with dual Standby
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash + 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- HTC Boom Sound, Dual frontal stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 143.1 x 70.5 x 9.6 mm; Weight: 143.5 grams
- Storage: 8 GB internal memory + Expandable memory with micro SD
- 3G, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2040 mAh battery
- Red, Blue, Green and Black colors
If you are interested in Desire 816 smartphone then open the source link given below and provide your email address to get notified when the device is available. Stay tuned for more news and updates.