Evleaks is in action again, as it has posted the post of AT&T LG Optimus G Pro. Although the dates of LG Optimus G Pro launch in United States was revealed officially by company sources as May 1, 2013 but it didn’t provide enough information whether it would be Optimus G Pro. But without any doubt, it’s Optimus G Pro for which LG is holding this big event. Press invitation letter also didn’t say on which carriers will it arrive but thanks to EvLeaks that road map is pretty much clear.
Talking about LG Optimus G Pro, it’s the current flagship phone of LG Electronics, achieved half a million devices sale in South Africa within 40 days of its launch. Its actually designed by LG to over-come the specs of its competitor called Samsung Galaxy Note II phone.
Once again going through specs, LG Optimus G Pro has following features –
- Display: 5.5-inch True full HD IPS display, 1920 x 1080p resolution
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, Adreno 320
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Camera: 13 MP rear side camera, 2 MP Front facing camera, autofocus, LED flash
- Storage: 32 GB internal, micro SD card slot
- Battery:3,140 mAh battery
- 4G LTE capable, 139 x 70 x 10 mm, 5.64 oz weight
- Micro-SIM, Dolby mobile sound enhancement
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
Also on May 1 event, LG Electronics might also launch G2 phone, a successor of Optimus G which eventually got delayed worldwide except in South Korea. If you are wondering arrival in your country then check Optimus G Pro International availability, release date.