If you’re a part of a B2B company, then you’re probably aware of how essential customer support is. B2B firms generally have small customer bases, who cannot afford to lose a few customers, unlike B2C companies that have a large customer base. Efficient B2B customer service can help your business stand out from the competitors.
Are you aware that it costs 6-7 times more to acquire a new customer than to retain a current one? This means that putting effort and focusing on customer service can save your money a lot of money. Always remember that there is a customer behind every transaction and catering to their needs is an important part of running successful business operations.
One of the most effective ways to build a reputation in the market is by customers spreading a good word about your business. This can be ensured by treating your customers well and making sure that their needs are heard and catered to.
Here are some of the ways you can improve your customer support service as a B2B company:
- Ensure your customers feel valued – Making your customers feel heard and cared for is very essential. Not only does this ensure customer satisfaction, but increases loyalty as well. By sending personalized messages, responding to customers in a timely way and keeping them informed about the product whereabouts can make them feel valued.
- Social media engagement: It’s a myth that Business to Business(B2B) companies have no place on social media as their customers are businesses. Many popular B2B firms are active on social media channels –including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Interact and promote your product/service through social media platforms.
- Comprehending and delivering on customer needs: Understanding what the customer wants and delivering on it is essential in retaining your existing customers and gain new ones. Customer needs are diverse and constantly changing. An important point to remember is that customers are individuals and have emotions. Listening and catering to an issue and being empathetic towards them can go a long way.
- Proactivity: Proactivity in this case refers to the ability of anticipating the customer’s needs and requirements and take a step forward in resolving issues before the customer feels troubled or disappointed. For instance, using Kapture’s Chat tool, you can reach out to your customers or leads even before they ask a question. Initiating a conversation and smooth customer interactions are an important part of proactive engagement.
- Improved consistency: According to Forbes, a third of customers will stop doing business with a company or a brand after one bad customer service experience. B2B customers expect high-quality customer service, always. Therefore, delivering positive experiences to customers plays a very important role in enhancing customer support.
- Create a customer-centric strategy: If you’re planning to enhance your B2B customer experience, you might want to consider putting your customers at the center of your strategy. This means providing your support team with all the customer-related data and CRM tools to deliver seamless experiences. Having a 360 degree view of the customer, sending out personalized updates and messages could be an effective part of this.
- Omni–channel support: Having an omni-channel support system can accelerate your customer support actions very drastically. For instance, support agents can attend to tickets that are raised on various platforms (Facebook, chat, calls, etc) on one single platform. This saves time and resources for your enterprise. Thanks to Kapture, omni-channel customer service has never been easier!
It’s important to remember that though B2B customers demand more effort, they also offer increased returns. Delivering a more personalized, hands-on approach to these customers is instrumental in keeping them happy with your support.
More often than not, B2B companies have noticed that one prominent sale can have a big impact on your revenue. Therefore, delivering memorable, dependable customer experiences can not only help in retaining that customer but lets him/her be open to purchase further offerings.
Business to Business merchants and vendors have been increasingly taking advantage of the benefits offered by personalized, efficient customer service for years, and it’s time you do too. Adopting Kapture CRM into your business operations can help you deliver quick, professional customer experiences. From Ticketing to Chat, Kapture offers a variety of tools required for your support team to keep customers happy and satisfied.
Contact Kapture CRM today to learn about our customer service software or sign up for a FREE 30-day trial now!
This post was last modified on January 11, 2020 12:18 PM