Huawei Honor 6X Tips: Huawei Honor 6X was just officially launched and we also have the Enjoy 6S in the sight. The Honor 6X vs Enjoy 6S comparison is available but as of now we go through the Best Huawei Honor 6X Tips, Tricks, how to guide which covers Honor 6X software update, Honor 6X factory reset guide, Honor 6X screenshot guide and step to boot Honor 6X in recovery mode.
Best Huawei Honor 6X Tips & Tricks
- Screenshot Taking Guide
- Booting the Honor 6x in Recovery Mode
- Factory Reset Honor 6x phone
- Check for the latest Software updates
- Finding IMEI number
- Exploring Lockscreen Shortcut
Screenshot on Huawei Honor 6X
To take screenshot on Huawei Honor 6X, follow the process mentioned below –
- Know the location of the physical buttons i.e., Power button and the Volume Rocker keys.
- You will have to press Volume Down and Power button together at once. Remember that timing is very important.
- You will hear shutter sound and screenshot will be saved in Gallery > Screenshot folder.
This is a default Android property and it should work on your device.
We also have made a video showing you on how to take the screenshot on Huawei Honor 6X or any other Huawei phone.
Boot in Recovery Mode
To boot Huawei Honor 6X in recovery mode follow the process mentioned below –
- First you will have to power off your device.
- Now press the combination of Power and Volume Up button.
- Depending on recovery installed on your phone, you will boot through that.
- Release the buttons once when you are through Recovery menu.
Factory Reset Huawei Honor 6X
Is your phone running slow? If yes, then try out factory reset to speed up your device.
To factory reset your Huawei Honor 6X phone, you will have follow this simple process –
- Turn off your device and boot it in recovery mode
- To do that, press Volume Up and Power button together
- From the recovery options, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now do select ‘Reboot System Now‘ from the recovery options.
Honor 6X Hidden Shortcuts
Quite surprisingly, the Honor 6X BLN-L24 includes lockscreen shortcuts. From your lockscreen pull up from the bottom[slide your finger upside from bottom to open lockscreen app drawer]. It has shortcuts like calculator, music playback controls, voice recorder and flashlight as well.
Huawei Honor 6X Nougat Update
Honor 6X runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of box. The Android 7.0 Nougat update might be available very soon but not too soon. You will be notified on your device if there are any software update available for Huawei phone.
Alternatively, to check for the latest software update available on your device, you will have to follow this process –
- From your go to Settings.
- Then go to About Phone.
- Now tap on System Updates and then you will be forced to check for the latest updates.
Finding IMEI Number on Huawei Honor 6X
Finding the IMEI number is quite easy on Huawei Honor 6X –
- From the phone dialer, type *#06#.
- If you handset is dual SIM you will get two IMEI numbers
You can watch this video on how to find IMEI number on Honor 6X or any other smartphones –
So that’s all we have. Thank You!
This post was last modified on May 30, 2018 10:59 AM