If you are in search of an iPhone app that will best suit high-quality iPhone cameras, you can go for Colors. The app has as high as 1000 photo filters which will be available without the hassles of in-app purchase requests, watermarks or pop up ads. The filters that work seamlessly with any kind of OS or camera, have been produced after two years of dedication from photographers, developers and designers.
Take a look at the features of the best camera app –
- A thousand unique filters with free updates
- Finger slide navigation through filters
- Quick Loading technology for speedy browsing through all filters
- ‘Favorites’ option for quick access to the filters you mostly use
- Easy press and hold option for timed selfies
- Easy cropping options
- Different frames to choose from for simple edits
- Easy sharing options for Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Dropbox and Flickr
- Seamless user experience
Normally, users only need to use about 100 filters from the 1000 different options. The rest of the filters do not cause a lag in speed or cluttered appearance on the app screen. If you get to know these filters, you can think of ways to use them right when they are needed. If you want to never fall short of the required filters, and you want to get them all at a reasonable price, Colors is for you.
Also Read – Best iPhone Bike Racing Games
When you upload photos on Instagram via Colors, don’t forget to hashtag the app in order to let more friends know about this cool app and stand a chance to get more options to promote your pictures.