Let me ask you, how many of you believe that you can have a good smartphone only if you have some 70-80k budget? I am sure many of you might feel that. But the truth is, the industry is so technically advanced that you can have outstanding functions in the best phone under INR 18,000.
Shocking. Right? Well! If you don’t believe me, let’s have a look at this list down there.
Best Phone Under INR 18,000
The thing is, no matter how small your budget is, there are many MANY options available in the market to choose from. So, you don’t need to compromise on any of the functions, be it an amazing camera, gorgeous body, and blazing fast performance.
Now, without any further ado, let’s see what all do we have in this list of the best phone under INR 18,000.
- RealMe 8 pro
Let’s start with the most emerging phone brand, as of 2018, RealMe. Real me is renowned for its good looks but what makes this 8 Pro model such a great choice amongst budget phones? Let’s see.
RealMe 8 Pro was launched as a successor of RealMe 7 with a slim body. Its body is one of the most amazing things because it gives that impressive look you are looking for in your smartphone. This one has a shimmery body + a plastic back and a quad camera. So, overall not-so-tight design but just a sleek look.
Let’s put some light on its specifications. Just like some of its previous models, this one also comes with Qualcomm SnapDragon 720G. This one charges with an outstanding speed. Say for 0-100% battery it takes only 45 minutes. Besides, if you are looking forward to catching great photos, this one is a great option for you.
- Comes with a 65-watt super-dart charger + a USB type ‘C’ cable.
- This one has a 6.4” FHD and SamoLED 60 hARZ display
- Very VERY bright for the user’s convenience.
- Battery power 4500 mAH along with 50-watt charging.
- 108 MP + 8 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP camera. 16 MP front camera.
- This one costs Rs 17,999.
- Vivo Y17 (2020)
Here comes a pocket-friendly option. Vivo Y17 is one hell of a popular phone amongst all the budget phones you can come across in India. Why is that? Because this one is more of a camera-centric smartphone.
Vivo Y17 has a super-sturdy and ravishing-looking body. It supports Qualcomm Snapdragon 675AIE. For security and privacy purpose, this one supports both face and fingerprint sensors. What else? It comes with quite an impressive video quality and pretty perfect audio quality.
- Y17 comes in 2 color options- Midnight Ocean & Glacier Ice.
- This one has a 6.44” FHD+ super AMOLED display.
- It has 8 GB RAM and + 126 GB ROM.
- 18 Watt charger that charges 4100 mAH battery in an hour.
- There is a gaming mode in which no notification would disturb you while playing,
- Costs around Rs 14,000. (wow!!!)
- Samsung M31
Talk about the best phones in the market? Samsung has every range the user needs. So, here we are with Samsung M31 with a gorgeous body. One of the best parts about this phone is its camera that is 64 MP with 3 other supporting cameras. Undoubtedly, it gives you videos and photos with excellent qualities.
This phone has a wonderful display with fine pixels and good sliding and swiping speed. For all the gamers, this one is a great phone under INR 18,000. Besides, this one works for more than a day because of its powerful (monstrous) 6000 mAH battery. It runs on Android 10 and will get an Android 11 update soon. Just Fab!!!.
- This one works on the latest Android 10 UI version.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM.
- The screen is of super AMOLED display in 6.4” size.
- Supports both face and fingerprint sensor.
- This will cost you Rs 17,000
- Oppo A9 (2020)
No wonder, Oppo is one of the best brands to go for when you are one of those budget-conscious people. So, here is one of Oppo’s best creations, its A9 addition. Oppo A9 was launched last year in 2020 and since its launch, people are loving its performance.
This classy phone has a catchy gloss body with quite a radiant design. Its rear camera has sections of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP. Talk about its front camera? There is one 16 MP camera for your beautiful selfies. Moreover, its camera settings have amazing options to choose from. It will surely give you that professional photography feels.
- This one has a 6.5” screen display.
- The battery is 5000 mAH and charges at the speed of 10 watts.
- It has a high-performing fingerprint and face unlock system.
- The 4 GB RAM phone is available at just Rs 16,999.
- Samsung Galaxy F41
Last but not least (obviously), we have another wonderful smartphone by Samsung. This F series Samsung Galaxy F41 may seem one of those not-too-latest phones. However, since its launch in 2020, it has been one of the best-performing smartphones by Samsung. So, let’s see what all we can expect from this one.
First, we’ll talk about its design. Such a sleek body and glossy black look are what make this one amazing piece. You’ll feel the elegance once you hold it. This one has an amazing camera that gives you clear and detailed photos. There is also a wide-angle camera that captures most of your view.
- This phone uses Android version 8.0.0 and Samsung 9.0.
- Supports both face and fingerprint security options.
- This one has a triple camera with 64MP + 8MP + 5MP quality.
- It will cost you around Rs 16,000.
Samsung Galaxy F62 Specs
There you go. Here is a list you have always wanted. Top 5 phones under INR 18,000. If you have a higher budget, there can be plenty of other options. However, for a budget phone, now you don’t need to struggle a lot. Pick your best fit and go for it.
This post was last modified on May 25, 2021 9:46 AM