Galaxy C9 Pro Tips: Samsung disturbed in terms of loss with Galaxy Note 7 smartphone failure has speeded up the process of launching smartphones quick worldwide. For example, in India they launched Galaxy On Nxt and back in China they introduced a smartphone which is packed with high-end performance and best selfie camera. There is 16 mega pixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture on the device and it gets 6 Gigs of RAM. That’s not all, it has 64 GB internal storage and comes with 16 mega pixel primary camera as well. Here in this guide, we have gone through the best Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro tips and tricks to extract more from your smartphone and know what feature it has packed inside.
So lets get started.
Best Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Tips & Tricks
- Screenshot Taking Guide
- Booting the device in Recovery Mode
- Factory Resetting the phone
- Check for the latest Software updates
- Finding IMEI number
Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
Screenshot on Galaxy C9 Pro is quite easy and helpful feature. To take a screenshot on Galaxy C9 Pro, follow the process mentioned below –
- You will have to press Volume Down and Power button together at once. The key combination timing is very important.
- If screenshot is successful, you will hear shutter sound on your device. All screenshot will be saved in Gallery > Screenshot folder.
This is a default Android property and it should work on your device. There are some apps to achieve this task, here are they –
Boot in Recovery Mode
To install CWM/TWRP or any other custom recoveries you should boot your device into recovery mode and then flash the files accordingly. Booting Galaxy C9 Pro in recovery mode, follow the process mentioned below –
- Power off your device.
- Now press the combination of Power and Volume Up button.
- Depending on recovery installed on your phone, you will boot through that and menu will appear.
- Release the buttons once when you are through Recovery menu.
Factory Reset Galaxy C9 Pro
Is your Galaxy C9 hanging or strucked? If yes, then its time to factory reset the device. To factory reset your Galaxy C9 Pro phone, you will have follow this simple process –
- Turn off your device and boot it in recovery mode
- To do that, press Volume Up and Power button together
- From the recovery options, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now do select ‘Reboot System Now‘ from the recovery options.
Galaxy C9 Pro Sotware Update
To check for the latest software update available on your device, you will have to follow this process –
- From your go to Settings.
- Then go to About Phone.
- Now tap on System Updates and then you will be forced to check for the latest updates.
Finding IMEI Number on Galaxy C9 Pro
Finding the IMEI number is quite easy on Galaxy C9 Pro –
- From the phone dialer, type *#06#
- If you handset is dual SIM you will get two IMEI numbers.
Galaxy C9 Pro Nougat Update
The device will definitely get the Android Nougat update. It will be available in Q1, 2017.