Check the guide on how you can install BlackBerry (BBM) Messenger on your Android powered phones & tablets (BBM APK download links).
First said in May this year as the September 20 launch of the BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) for Android & iPhone, this has been delayed yet there is no information about its availability. BlackBerry Messenger is the standalone messenger application which is known to be secured and available for only BlackBerry phones but ever since Android made its way into the market, BlackBerry & Windows Phone both saw drop in mobile OS adoption.
We have always provides tips and guide to make your Android experience better with amazing things possibilities. While we have gone through BBM for iPhone, here in this guide we show you how you can install BlackBerry Messenger on your Android powered phone. So be it Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One or Sony Xperia Z you can install BlackBerry Messenger.
- First download the BBM APK file from the source given below.
- Make sure that “Unknown Sources” in selected under “Applications” from Settings. This is because we are installing applications which are not official & present on Google Play.
- Copy the downloaded BBM.apk file to the root of your SD card by any means of USB connectivity or via other means that you known.
- Disconnect the USB connectivity.
- Browse through & tap on the APK file to begin installation.
- Follow through the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- There you are, you just need Name and PIN to get started.