In this guide check out how to fix the BLU Phone Bluetooth problem.
Aren’t you able to connect your Bluetooth device to BLU Phone or Black Wireless or other MVNOs? Is there any error that you can’t understand? It can be one of the following –
- Connection Error
- Pairing Error
- Setup Error
So let’s get started.
BLU Phone Bluetooth Problem
In order to resolve the Bluetooth problem on the BLU phone, you will have to deal with it by yourself.
We have come up with a 14 process check.
Make sure that you go through this process one by one –
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned On
- Make sure Device Discovery is turned on
- Determine which pairing process your device employs
- Make sure that two devices are in close proximity to one another
- Power the devices off and back on
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
- Charge up both the devices that you are pairing.
- Delete a device from the phone and pair it again.
- Get away from the Wi-Fi router.
- Move away from USB 3.0 port.
- Download the drivers
- Update the hardware’s firmware.
- Limit data shared between devices.
- Clear the Bluetooth Cache by going through Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options > Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile & Bluetooth.
This guide works on BLU G91, BLU G90 Pro, BLU G90, BLU G61, BLU G71, BLU G50/G50 Plus, BLU G92 and other BLU smartphones.
So those were the steps to fix BLU Phone Bluetooth Problem.
I hope you have fixed this issue.
This post was last modified on April 5, 2022 7:56 AM