In this guide check out how to fix the BLU Phone Bluetooth problem.
- Connection Error
- Pairing Error
- Setup Error
So let’s get started.
BLU Phone Bluetooth Problem
In order to resolve the Bluetooth problem on the BLU phone, you will have to deal with it by yourself.
We have come up with a 14 process check.
Make sure that you go through this process one by one –
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned On
- Make sure Device Discovery is turned on
- Determine which pairing process your device employs
- Make sure that two devices are in close proximity to one another
- Power the devices off and back on
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
- Charge up both the devices that you are pairing.
- Delete a device from the phone and pair it again.
- Get away from the Wi-Fi router.
- Move away from USB 3.0 port.
- Download the drivers
- Update the hardware’s firmware.
- Limit data shared between devices.
- Clear the Bluetooth Cache by going through Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options > Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile & Bluetooth.
So those were the steps to fix BLU Phone Bluetooth Problem.
I hope you have fixed this issue.
This post was last modified on April 5, 2022 7:56 AM