Blu Studio C Mini Root access is now can be easily achievable thanks VRoot application. The Blu Studio C Mini is an unlocked smartphone compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular and all carriers powered with Android 4.4 Kitkat out of box and includes 4.7-inch capacitive touchscren display with 800×480 pixels touchscreen display, 1.3 Ghz Quad core processor with 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage.
With the root access on Blu Studio C Mini phone, you can modify settings, core phone files and install apps which requires root access. The possibilities are endless as you can install custom recover and even update to custom firmware.
Preparing Your Phone
- Backup all the data on your phone as the root access might wipe it out.
- Enable USB debugging on your device. Go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Make sure that your phone is charged to 100% battery life.
- Download and install the Blu Studio C Mini USB drivers.
Once you have done these follow the process mentioned below –
- Download the VRoot application to your PC and install it.
- Connect your Blu Studio C Mini smartphone to PC using USB cable.
- On the Vroot app now click on Root.
- The process will certainly few minutes of time.
- You can confirm the app selection by downloading the Root Checker app.
So your newly purchased Blu Studio C Mini is now rooted.