US Cellular announces Motorola Moto G available at $99.99 without any contract signup.
Motorola Moto G has always hit the headline hard all the time. After spectacular launch in India via Flipkart, the phone now reaches national telecom operator in United States. Yes! Moto G is now available at $99.99 via US Cellular. The price of the unlocked Moto G is said to be $189 but with US Cellular you can buy this phone at above mentioned introductory price without any contract agreement.
Along with the deal pricing mentioned above you get addition $50 unlimited talk time, text and 500 MB data as well. Talking about Moto G in particular it comes with latest Android Kitkat version out of box on top of 4.5 inch display and quad core processor. The device is one among the top 10 phones released in 2013.
Motorola Moto G key specs are -
- Display: 4.5-inch HD Display
- Camera: 5 MP Primary Camera and 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
- Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core Processor and 1 GB RAM
- Dual SIM: Yes (GSM + GSM)
- HD Recording
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Storage: 8 GB/16 GB Internal Memory
At $99.99 this seams to be fair pricing deal for the smartphone which is currently trending.