Celkon Campus A15 phone launched with Shake Transfer and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Check Celkon Campus A15 specs, features, details & review.
Celkon Mobiles after introducing Campus Android phones starting with A63, A60, A20 & A10 phones, it’s time to add another Celkon Campus phone. Dubbed as Celkon Campus A15 this phone comes with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean the latest version of Google’s mobile OS out of box and Shake to transfer feature. We have seen many phones in the recent past with Shake to Transfer feature.And with the power of Android you get the fun of interactive games on your phone. Sporting the 3.5 inch display with 480 x 320 pixels display, its powered with 1 Ghz dual core processor with 256 MB RAM. While RAM is the disappointment here, we are happy to see 3.2 mega pixel camera along with 1400 mAh battery.
Celkon Campus A15 specs are –
- Display: 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM: Yes (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Software: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Camera: 3.2 MP rear camera
- 2G (EDGE), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 512 Internal memory (165 MB user memory), Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Battery: 1400 mAh battery
Celkon Campus A15 is priced at Rs 3999 and available for purchase via various other retailers like Flipkart, Amazon, IndiaPlaza & other retailers. And you can find this phone at retail stores around your city with nearly the same pricing.