Everything about an Apple gadget depends on its Apple ID as it plays a vital role in the completion of any basic or advanced task. Sometimes one Apple ID is not enough for all tasks and the IDs need to be switched according to what the task at hand is.
Change Apple ID on iPhone
Here is how you should go about it in order to successfully change the Apple ID on iPhone or iPad or any other iDevice.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘iTunes and App Store’.
- Tap on the Apple ID that shows at the top.
- You will get a popup window.
- Tap the ‘Sign Out’ option.
- Since you’re now logged out from the current ID, you can log in with another ID.
- Log in with any existing Apple ID of your choice.
When you have created any new Apple ID, you will be logged in with that ID by default. But if you have more than one Apple IDs and have to keep switching between them frequently, you can make things easier for yourself with the help of IDBox.
IDBox is a Cydia tweak that can help you switch between IDs easily. If you think you switch between IDs too many times to follow the usual elaborate method, here is how to make things faster and less hard work for you:
- First of all, you need to install IDBox.
- Then you need to go to IDBox to see the list of all your Apple IDs used on the device.
- The list comes with the corresponding country list so that selecting is easy.
- Tap on any account to change the ID to that account.
This guide works true for Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, 4S, iPad Mini, iPad Air 2, iPad 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 and other iDevices.
However, you need to buy a license to use the tweak. The amount is a very reasonable $1.49 bucks and you can actually use the app for as many as three iOS devices!
Originally posted 2015-02-07 00:16:01.