The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a wonderful addition to the Galaxy Note series although it’s a tablet. If you have purchased your Galaxy Note 8 recently, then you are eligible to receive $ 25 credits on Google Play to purchase any apps which maybe widget, tools or any game that you like.
Apart from the Google Play Credits you also get noteworthy $ 200 preloaded entertainment and productivity tools like Dropbox 50 GB storage space, Smart Remote, Polaris Office Suite and Music hub comes pre-loaded with your Galaxy Note 8.0. Most of people forgets to claim this credits because this has to be done at user’s end. Don’t leave your valuable credits and check here how you can get those.
How to Claim Google Play Credits
Here is the procedure to claim the Google Play Credits with your Galaxy Note 8.0 purchase –
- You need to register your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 by visiting Samsung register.
- Fill in the first name, last name, email ID, Zip code, password, device model, purchase date and serial number, WiFi Mac Address.
- Once you have filled this, verify once again.
- Done? Click on Submit.
- You will get an email consisting Google Play Promotion code to the Email ID provided in the above step. Usually it will not take more than a day for the mail to arrive.
- If still facing difficulties in registering the product visit www.facebook.com/SamsungSupport.
What will you do with this $ 25 Google Play credits? Do let us know via comments here! Letting this piece of information deserves some sharing! Thanks in Advance!