Creators of popular Clash of Clans game has released a new named as Clash Royale and its trending right now. The Clash Royale is now available for download for both iPhone/iPad from App Store and Play Store for Android phones and tablets. The following guide explains how to play Clash Royale on Windows computers by downloading Clash Royale on PC.
Clash Royale for PC
Clash Royale has displaced Pokemon Go in the iOS App Store to be the best game on App Store. More and more players are coming in to play this multiplayer game.
Follow the process mentioned below to play Clash Royale on Windows and Mac computers -
- You should be running any of the Android emulators available in the market. We recommend you to use BlueStacks or Andy is the alternative one.
- Open the Bluestacks on your PC.
- Open Clash Royale APK using the Bluestacks.
- Wait till the Clash Royale installs on your PC.
- Enjoy the game on Bluestacks.
This game works good on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP and on all Mac computers.
Clash Royale PC Game without BlueStacks
Since this game isn't available directly online to play, you need a device to play or use the above method wherein we have used Android emulator to play the game. So playing this game on PC without Bluestacks is actually possible but you need to have Remix OS installed on your computer which is whole a new operating system for desktop and laptops. Not many would prefer that option.