Coolpad unveils their latest Octa core phone. Check CoolPad F1 review, specifications & international availability.
5-inch Octa core phones are making their way into the market. The device was first China Mobile exclusive but as it supports WCDMA 2G networks with 900/2100 MHz, customers from worldwide can order this handset and enjoy the power of Octa core phone.
The Coolpad F1 comes with 5-inch 720 pixels HD display screen and powered with Mediatek MT6592 octa core processor clocked at 1.7 Ghz with 2 GB RAM. The device comes with respectable 13 mega pixel primary camera on the rear side and 5 mega pixel front facing camera as well. The 2500 mAh battery provides 10 hours of talk time and about 220 hours of standby time.
Coolpad F1 key specs are –
- Display: 5-inch 720 pixels HD display
- Processor: 1.7 Ghz Mediatek MT6592 octa core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Mali 450 MP
- Storage: 8 GB Internal Memory + Micro SD card slot
- Dual SIM: Yes, supported with dual Standby
- Camera: 13 mega pixel primary camera + 5 mega pixel front facing camera
- Battery: 2500 mAh Li-ion battery
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 141mm x 71.5mm x 9.3mm, 151 grams
Coolpad F1 Price, Availability
Coolpad F2 is priced at $229.99 and it sold by Spemall.