In this guide checkout how to permanently delete WhatsApp Account on iPhone 6S, 6, 6S Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5 and other models.
WhatsApp is the best cross-platform messaging application available for iOS, Android, Windows and BlackBerry and Nokia S Series phones. If WhatsApp causes problems on your iPhone, it’s better to delete the account instead of uninstalling it. Just uninstalling the WhatsApp on your device doesn’t mean that you are removed from WhatsApp Subscribers list.
Before deleting your account you should be aware that this action will do the following –
- Delete your account on WhatsApp
- Delete you from your friends WhatsApp Groups, Favorites list
- Completely erase all the message, chat history
- Delete your WhatsApp Service payment info
Delete WhatsApp Account on iPhone
Follow the process mentioned below to delete your account completely on WhatsApp –
- You should open WhatsApp from app icons and then head to Settings.
- You should now go to Account > Delete My Account.
- Enter your phone number followed with Country Calling code.
- Now hit Delete My Account.
Also Read – WhatsApp 101 Guide
So that was quick guide on deleting your WhatsApp Account from iPhone. This guide works perfectly from iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and also existing Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 including all the Cellular and WiFi version.