Aircel is one of the leading prepaid/postpaid networks in India with a PAN India license. It’s the fifth largest telecom operator in India with more than 80 million subscribers. With the smartphone trends, the company recently launched Aircel Android App. In this article, we go through how to download the Aircel Android app, usage/how to tip, and pave the way for Aircel APK if you are unable to download the app from the Play Store.
Just like any other mobile operator, Aircel has also released its mobile app available for both Android phones and iPhone/iPad. You can recharge your existing postpaid or pre-paid mobile number at any point in time.
Aircel Android App Features
- You can make hassle-free postpaid payments, and manage them effectively.
- Recharge your prepaid account with payment from Net banking, Credit Card, Debit card, or any prepaid card.
- You can recharge any Aircel number from this app.
- Get special offers on calls, SMS packs, and data plans.
Aircel APK – Download & Installation
- First, you should make sure that App installation from Unknown Sources is selected under your phone settings. You can go to Settings > Security to enable them.
- Now download the Aircel.apk from the link here.
- If you have downloaded it directly on your phone, then proceed to the next step but if you have downloaded it to your PC, then transfer that APK to your phone storage.
- Using any File Manager browse through the APK location.
- Tap on it to begin installation.
- Once installed open the app and log in/register with your mobile number.
Download Links for Aricel App
Download Aircel APK for Android
Android App Rating – 3.5/5
This post was last modified on December 27, 2023 1:48 PM