Asus ZenFone 2 Stock Apps are now available. Download Asus ZenLauncher for Android Phones, tablets, Graffiti Board, Quick Memo, wallpapers & other ZenFone default apps.
Asus launches their flagship ZenFone 2 smartphone. With the new phone it comes with latest Zen Launcher, music player, File manager app, To Do, Calendar, Graffiti board and Quick Memo apps. The new smartphone also includes several new stock wallpapers and we have gone through their download link as well.
These wallpapers, default apps will work for any Android phone running on Android 4.4 Kitkat or higher. The best thing is that it doesn’t require any root access. The apps have been tested on Android One phones, Moto G 2nd generation, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5 by XDA and it should work on all other droid phones too.
Before installing these apps you should enable Unknown Sources from Settings > Security.
- Download the ZIP and unzip them on your PC.
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
- Transfer the files[some of them are APK files] to your computer.
- Using any file manager on your device, navigate to the app location and then tap on it to begin installation.
- For wallpapers, head to Settings > Display and then change the wallpaper.
Download Asus Zenfone 2 Stock Apps
The following are the stock apps of ZenFone 2 –
Asus ZenLauncher – Download
ZenFone 2 Wallpapers – Download
ZenFone 2 Music Player – Download
File Manager – Download
ZenFone 2 Calculator – Download
ZenFone 2 Calendar App – Download
ZenFone 2 Graffiti Board App – Download
Quick Memo – Download
ZenFone 2 To Do App – Download
Do let us know if you are facing any issues in downloading or installation.