e-Aadhar has been recognized by Government of India and this proof of Identity is valid all throughout India. Using e-Aadhar you can apply to LPG Gas companies in India like Indane, HP and Bharatgas and enjoy the new gas subsidiary scheme introduced by Indian government.
Here is how you can download eAadhar original in PDF format and print it in smart card format so that it can be carried in your pocket all time.
- Visit eAadhar Portal.
- Enter Enrollment number date and time provided in the slip when you have taken down your photos scanning process.
- Enter resident name.
- Enter the PIN code.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Ensure that everything is filled perfectly click on Submit.
- In the Next page you have to provide your mobile number which you have submitted during the time of Enrollment.
- On Submitting this you will get one time password via SMS on your mobile phone.
- Enter the one time password no you will get e-Aadhar in PDF format easily downloadable to your computer.
Validate e-Aadhar Digital Signature
If you get the issue of validity unknown on your e-Aadhar then follow these steps to validate digital signature –
- Right click on the ‘validity unknown’ icon and click on ‘Validate Signature’.
- You will get the signature validation status window, click on ‘Signature Properties’.
- Click on ‘Show Certificate..’
- Verify that there is a certification path named ‘CCA India 2011’. This identifies CCA India as the owner of the digital certificate that has been used when signing the document.
- Mark the certification path named ‘CCA India 2011‘, click the ‘Trust‘ tab and then ‘Add to Trusted Identities‘.
- Answer ‘OK‘ to any security question that follows.
- Check(√) the field for ‘Use this certificate as a trusted root‘ and click ‘OK‘ twice to close this and the next window.
- Click ‘Validate Signature‘ to execute the validation.
Hope all the issues are resolved but if you still have any issues, then do let me know via comments below.