New Android Smartphone from Samsung, Galaxy A5 and A7 are the new upcoming devices from the manufacturer. This devices are specially designed best design feature at high quality powered by Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. This devices are said to be released in the first quarter of 2016.
Unfortunately the manufacturer and Google has stopped having Flash players support for their latest devices running on Android platform. So there will be no Flash Player support for the device but there will be alternative sources to show flash content on smartphone running Android Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher.
There is nothing to worry about because the good news is that the developers at Adobe didn’t gave up and they started posting the latest version of Flash players for Android devices on their site. These flash players support all Android firmware including Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and Android 4.4 KitKat as well. You can download the required Flash player from the link and install it on your Android device.
Links for Flash Player
Flash Players for Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
Procedure to Install Flash Player on Galaxy A5 and A7 Android Devices
Follow the given step by step guide to install Flash Player on your Android smartphones and tablets.
- First of all go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Now check to enable Unknown Sources by navigating to the Settings > Security.
- Now, download your desired Adobe Flash Player from the link given above.
- After downloading the Flash Player on your PC or Android device, transfer it to the internal storage or SD Card.
- Find the Flash Player apk file where you’ve transferred on your phone and then install it by tapping on the .apk file
- That’s all you can now watch all online videos and flash stuff.