The Android 5.0 Source code is available and the AOSP built of it is available for many devices. Developers are using those AOSP code which doesn’t include any of the Google apps and you should manually install the Gapps for Android 5.0.
Gapps Android 5.0 Lollipop
Here comes the gApps for Android Lollipop package which can be downloaded and installed on your phone.
GApps for Android Lollipop
The following are the list of apps included in the Gapps package –
- Google Now Launcher
- Setup Wizard
- Cloud Print
- Google Calendar
- Google Now Home
- Play Store
- Google Plus
- Base Required Google Services
How to Flash Gapps Android 5.0 Apps via TWRP Recovery
- Download the GApps Package from the above link.
- Copy the downloaded file to your phone root SD card storage.
- Boot your device in the recovery mode.
- From the Menu select Install.
- Navigate to the file location and select it.
- Now “Swipe to Confirm Flash”.
- Once the installation is done, you should go back to the main Menu and reboot your device.