GApps for Android : The Marshmallow is the latest Android version with number 6.0 and some of the Nexus devices, Android One devices are already seeding this beautiful update.
How to Install GApps
- If you have downloaded the custom ROM, it’s just left for you to download GApp.zip latest build. Download it from the link below.
- Copy the Custom ROM and the Google Apps Package to root of your device storage.
- Boot your device in Recovery Mode.
- Based on your recovery that you have installed, flash with Custom ROM first following all the necessary instructions and then flash with GApps.zip for Marshmallow.
- Reboot your device in normal mode.
Download GApps for Marshmallow
Pico Gapps (open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20151008.zip) [45.8 MB]:
Zero Gapps (Slim_zero_gapps.BETA.6.0.build.0.x-20151008a.zip) [93.4 MB]:
Mini Gapps (Slim_mini_gapps.BETA.6.0.build.0.x-20151008a.zip) [173.7 MB]:
BokROM Gapps (aosp-6.0-20151007-bokrom-gapps-hammerhead.zip) [377.7 MB]:
Full Gapps (Slim_mini_gapps.BETA.6.0.build.0.x-20151008a.zip) [475.0 MB]: