The Marshmallow is the latest Android version with number 6.0 and some of the Nexus devices, Android One devices are already seeding this beautiful update.With the launch of Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android developers gets busy working on all night and day to come up with Android 6.0 Custom ROMs and some ROMs are available in beta stage. All the custom ROMs requires Google Apps Package which are the set of Google apps like Gmail, YouTube, Google Search, few others which you require in daily life. So for you we have come up with Android 6.0 GApps package to flash your device after installing the Custom Android 6.0 ROM.
How to Install GApps
- If you have downloaded the custom ROM, its just left for you to download GApp.zip latest build. Download it from the link below.
- Copy the Custom ROM and the Google Apps Package to root of your device storage.
- Boot your device in Recovery Mode.
- Based on your recovery that you have installed, flash with Custom ROM first following all the necessary instructions and then flash with GApps.zip for Marshmallow.
- Reboot your device in normal mode.
Download GApps for Marshmallow
Pico Gapps (open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20151008.zip) [45.8 MB]:
Zero Gapps (Slim_zero_gapps.BETA.6.0.build.0.x-20151008a.zip) [93.4 MB]:
Mini Gapps (Slim_mini_gapps.BETA.6.0.build.0.x-20151008a.zip) [173.7 MB]:
BokROM Gapps (aosp-6.0-20151007-bokrom-gapps-hammerhead.zip) [377.7 MB]:
Full Gapps (Slim_mini_gapps.BETA.6.0.build.0.x-20151008a.zip) [475.0 MB]: