Android 5.0 Lollipop pays attention to animation as it introduces material design. Several others apps by Google has been updated with material design. Apart from normal gMail app, Google prefers to take stress out of normal email systems as they have introduced Inbox.
Inbox by GMail
Inbox by GMail is altogether a new mail app which will organize the stuff that is important to you in a neat, clean and beautiful way. I am sure you will like it. Although Inbox is in Beta, it’s still available on Play Store for download.
Download Gmail Inbox APK
If you are having trouble in download Gmail Inbox app, you can grab the Inbox APK and continue exploring the new feature. This APK can be sideloaded on any of the Android device that you own.
The APK also brings the material design into picture and the app is full of sweet animations and compatible with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and higher devices.
Installing InBox APK
- Download the Gmail Inbox app apk.
- Make sure that app installation from Unknown Sources is enabled under Settings.
- Transfer the download apk to your phone storage.
- Using any file manager browse through app location and tap on it to begin installation.
- It should be installed and start using it.
Note -Although you have Inbox APK installed, you will need to have Inbox invite. Ask your friend who has it or email [email protected] to request one.
Share with your friends!