HTC has announced latest vibe of One A9 phone and if you own this smartphone, we have everything up for you. If you are facing any problem connecting your HTC One A9 phone to the PC it might be due to not having proper drivers installed in the PC.In this guide we will help you to download and install the USB drivers and ADB drivers required to connect your phone to the Computer.
Downloading HTC One A9 Drivers
- Download HTC One A9 drivers from here.
- Download HTC BMP USB drivers for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating System from here.
- Run the “HTC Driver 4.10.0.001.exe” file you downloaded and follow the installation instructions to install the drivers.
- Similarly, install HTC BMP USB Driver file depending on type of Operating system.
- Once both the drivers file is installed on the PC connect the phone to the device.
- If the phone does not connect please restart the PC.
Here we are providing you some troubleshooting tips which can be handy in case if the problem persists.
Troubleshooting Tips for connecting HTC One A9 to Computer
- Connect your phone to different USB ports available on your computer
- Try different USB cables which are compatible for the device. The original cable that came with your phone should work best.
- Reboot the computer.
- Try on a different computers.