Everytime before the release of official version there are the beta version release. After 8.1 release, 8.2 beta is now available for iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5 and other iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch models.
iOS 8.2 Beta
Latest version of iOS, 8.2 is available for download since November 18 and if you are enthusiastic learning of new features on iOS platforms, you can download it for testing.
Download iOS 8.2 Beta using the following links –
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2 (Model A1566)
- iPad Air 2 (Model A1567)
- iPad mini 3 (Model A1599)
- iPad mini 3 (Model A1600)
- iPad mini 3 (Model A1601)
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad Air (Model A1476)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1489)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1490)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1491)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
How to Get iOS 8.2 Beta Without Developer Account
- Connect your iDevice using USB cable to iTunes.
- Restore your iDevice to iOS 7.1.1 and then setup as new iPhone model.
- Download iOS 8 Beta 2 for iDevice from the given links above.
- Hold SHIFT and left click on to check for Updates on iTunes. Select iOS 8 Beta 2 and wait for few minutes until you get iOS 8.2 beta on your device.
Do let us know what you feel about new features included in iOS 8.2 beta.