Apart from other popular instant messaging applications like WeChat, Line and WhatsApp; KiK is also a popular messaging app which has been used for chatting, sending texts, videos and images on mobile platforms. Many people are interested in downloading this app on their system for instant messaging purpose after it earned a lot of reputation in the technology market. It was launched in 2009, by a few meritorious students of Waterloo University after which it got popular because of very easy user interface.
It should be noted here that KiK messenger is basically a mobile app which was used for instant messaging purposes and chatting with friends. At the start, it was greatly used for various mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, Nokia, iPad, Blackberry and this app is greatly resembles to BBM.
Sending and downloading pictures, messages and videos became much easier with KiK and that is possibly the reason 90 million users have already downloaded this useful app.
Top features of Kik Messenger
- No cost for sending countless texts and messages.
- Enhanced safety and protection.
- Offers great reliability and privacy for millions of users.
- Simple and awesome UI.
- Instant and quick loading due to lightweight version.
- Easy uploads for larger and YouTube videos.
Download KiK Messenger on PC
- Download ANDY from andyroid.net.
- Launch this app on PC.
- Enter Google credentials to login here. Don’t worry; you can use your Gmail credentials too.
- After installing this app, you can visit Google Play store in ANDY.
- Find KiK Messenger and hit on install option.
- It will take a few minutes for installation and you can open this app by clicking on the KiK icon.
By following such a simple download and install process, you can now chat with your best friends anytime.
This post was last modified on June 22, 2022 5:27 PM