LibreOffice 4.4 is now officially launched. Download LibreOffice 4.4 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux PCs/Laptops.
Document Foundation announces the launch of updated and the latest LibreOffice version 4.4. LibreOffice is an open source office suite compatible with Linux, Windows and Mac OS X laptops/PCs/tablets. Since this is an open source, it’s costing nothing out of your pocket and works well for all the three operating systems.
Hands behind LibreOffice 4.4 are calling it as one of the most beautiful release ever. It comes with many user interface improvements and includes several new features.
LibreOffice 4.4 Features
The latest version features –
- Support of OpenGL transitions
- Digital signing of PDF files during exporting process
- Carlito and Caladea are the new fonts replacing Calibri and Cambria
- Several new default templates are available
- Visual editing of Impress master pages
- Track Changes toolbar is added to easily track changes and auto correct it
- Import filters for Adobe Pagemaker, MacDraw, MacDraw II and RagTime for Mac is added
Download LibreOffice 4.4
Version 4.4 of LibreOffice is available for download from the following links given below –
If you need stable download, then go here –
Via: The Document Foundation