Guide on how to download LinkedIn for PC and install it on Windows 8/7/XP/Vista and Mac PCs.
LinkeIn is a business social app which allows you to make business connections, build your own personal brand and stayed updated with your connections in terms of who gets the new job. LinkedIn has a strong network of around 300 million members worldwide and having LinkedIn for PC, means that you can directly access the app on your computer.
LinkedIn for PC provides the same features which are found on your Android mobile phone usage and in this guide we have gone through process on how to install LinkedIn app on your computer supporting both Mac and Windows 8, Windows 7 and even Windows XP as well.
Download LinkedIn for PC
Follow the process mentioned below to download LinkedIn app for PC -
- Download BlueStacks installer from the official site.
- Now install the BlueStacks on your PC completely.
- Once installation is completed, open the BlueStacks app.
- You will find the Search bar and search for LinkedIn.
- Click on Install button and wait for the app installation.
- Once the installation is completed open the LinkedIn app.
- Provide your login credentials to get access to your account.
- Enjoy LinkedIn on your PC.