One Plus Toolkit was previously available for Windows, and now it is also available for Mac OS users. Mac users can install OnePlus Toolkit easily to perform various actions on their device. This tool comes very handy if you want to mod your OnePlus devices.
OnePlus Toolkit for Mac
This tool is only for OnePlus devices that include OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and now the OnePlus X. This tool is useful for Rooting, unlocking or flashing ROMs and side-loading apps. It makes things very simple and easy for OnePlus powered devices.
So, if you are one of the users of OnePlus device and Mac OS then this is the best toolkit that you must have on your PC.
The Source Code & Documentation is available on Github.
How to Use OnePlus Toolkit
Here is how you can download the OnePlus 1 and OnePlus 2 Toolkit & install on Mac –
- Download the Toolkit for OnePlus for Mac from here.
- Install and Run the Toolkit on your Mac PC.
- Connect your device to PC.
- Select the operation you wish to perform on your OnePlus device from the available options.
- Wait till the process is completed.
You can do the following operations on your OnePlus branded phones –
- Root the phone easily with one click
- Check bootloaders status
- Lock/Unlock bootloaders
- Install/Uninstall ADB Fastboot drivers
- Boot your device into recovery mode
- Flash ROM
- Install Custom Recovery
- Run custom recovery without flashing
So that’s a lot you can do with OnePlus toolkit. Do download it now for Mac.