Adobe maker of Photoshop, a popular photo editing app has released three new apps for Android – The Photoshop Sketch, Fix and Comp CC for Android phones and tablets. Here we have gone through Photoshop Sketch APK for Android phones with the latest version. It was first released for iOS on App Store but its now available on Android as well.
With Adobe Photoshop Sketch you can easily add hand-drawing to your photos. You can add pencil, colors, watermark brushes and other blending effects to your photo directly on your Android phone or device.
It competes with the best photo editing apps for Android phones.
Photoshop Sketch Features
- Create art work easily on the go
- 11 photo editing tools to get the perfect picture for sharing on Instagram, Facebook and any other app
- Add multiple images and drawing layers
- Supports Apple Pencil, Wacom and other stylus
- Merge, transform and rename drawing layers
- Easily sketch 3D world in 2D drawing
Photoshop Sketch APK
Follow the process mentioned below to install the Photoshop Sketch app on your Android phone if the official download links via Play Store is not working.
- Download the Photoshop Sketch APK from the link below. Always download the latest version available.
- Now on your device you should make sure that App installation from Unknown Sources, i.e., alternative installer via APK is enabled. Go to Settings > Security and enable it.
- Move the APK downloaded to a known location on your phone.
- Browse through the File manager and tap on it to install.
- Now you are ready to use Photoshop Sketch app right on your Android phone.