We have gone through guide on how to download Samsung Galaxy Alpha default wallpapers and install it.
The all new Galaxy Alpha is designed to keep balance with metal and plastic which sports 4.7 inch HD display, 2 GB RAM, 12 mega pixel primary camera, 1860 mAh Li-ion battery, 1.8 Ghz quad core processor on top of Samsung’s TouchWiz UI.
The below mentioned guide mentions on how to download this amazing 9 wallpapers. This wallpapers are with amazing 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and are in competition with LG G3 wallpapers, HTC One 2014 wallpapers.
Installing Galaxy Alpha Default Wallpapers
Follow the process mentioned below to install Galaxy Alpha official wallpapers –
- Download the official zip pack from the source given below.
- Unzip the Zip file on your PC.
- Now connect your phone using the USB cable to PC and transfer whole folder to any file location. Doesn’t matter it’s internal or external storage.
- Using Any file manage browse through the file location and open a wallpaper.
- Long tap on it to show options like set as wallpaper or lockscreen wallpaper.
Do let us know if you face any issues during downloading or setting as wallpapers on your device.