If you are feeling that your Galaxy S7 is lagging or strucking in between, it’s the time for housekeeping. I mean you should flash your device with the stock firmware first. It might be helpful in many devices, like providing a new life to your device. So here in this page we will be providing the links to download the Samsung Galaxy S7 stock firmware files depending on your phone and how you can flash it using the Odin tool. The stock firmware is also sometimes referred as Stock ROM, so here are the links to Galaxy S7 Stock ROM.
Flashing Galaxy S7 with Stock Firmware
There are lot many Samsung Galaxy S7 models available in the market. Go to Settings > About Phone to check your model number. Download the stock files corresponding to your SGS 7 model –
- G930 : Download Link
- G930F : Download Link
- G930FD : Download Link
- Galaxy S7 Duos : Download Link
How to Flash
- First download the Samsung USB drivers and latest version of Odin is installed on your PC.
- Now download the respective stock files of the device corresponding to your Galaxy S7 model number.
- Move the download zip file to a very known location on your PC, say desktop.
- Unzip all the Samsung Galaxy S7 package into a folder. It will have .tar.md5 file inside it.
- Open Odin tool on your PC.
- Select AP tab and browse through the .tar.md5 file, select it.
- You will see that “Checking MD5 finishes successfully” in the event log.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Time to enter your Galaxy S7 in download Mode. Press and hold the Volume Down button + Power button and Home button together for few seconds.
- If the successful connection is identified you will see 0:[COM3] value in the ID:COM port.
- Now click on Start button on the Odin.
- Wait until you see PASS message on Odin.
- Disconnect the USB connection now.
This post was last modified on July 9, 2018 12:48 PM